Turkey is one of the most popular destinations in Europe for those who want a taste of the East. However, it can be difficult to get a visa to enter Turkey, especially if you don’t already have an official passport from somewhere else. Luckily, there is a way to make your journey smoother if you’re not in possession of such a document!
If you’re looking to get a turkey visa without travelling, look no further than the United States! Here’s how: Turkey Tourist Visa
- Go to the U.S. Department of State website and search for “Turkey Visas.”
- Click on the link that appears next to “Turkey Visas by Month.”
- On the subsequent page, select “January-December” and then click on the “Apply Now!” button.
- Complete the application form and submit it along with your passport and visa fee (which is currently $60). You will receive a confirmation email once your application has been processed.
- Once you have received your visa, make sure to print it out and bring it with you when you travel to Turkey!
What to know about a Turkey Tourist Visa
If you’re interested in traveling to Turkey, but don’t want to take the time or effort to get a tourist visa, there are a few things you need to know. First, if you’re travelling for less than 90 days, you can apply for a visa at a Turkish consulate or embassy. If you’re travelling for longer than 90 days, you’ll first need to apply for a tourist visa at the Turkish Embassy or Consulate in your home country.
Once you have your tourist visa, all you need is your passport and airline ticket(s) to travel to Turkey. However, be aware that some airlines may not allow passengers travelling without a tourist visa to board their planes. In this case, it’s best to check with your airline before travelling so that you’re aware of any potential restrictions. Turkey Visa for Emirati Citizens
Whatever route you choose, be sure to research the specific requirements of the country you’re visiting before departing. This will help ensure that your trip goes as smoothly as possible and that you don’t encounter any unexpected obstacles along the way!
How to Apply for a Turkey Tourist Visa
Do you want to go to Turkey but don’t want to travel? Well, now you can apply for a tourist visa without leaving your comfortable chair! Here is how you can do it:
- Go to the Turkish government website and search for “visa application” on the top menu.
- On the next page, you will be asked to provide your name, date of birth, passport number and expiry date. After filling out this information, click continue.
- On the next page, you will be asked to provide information about your visit to Turkey, such as the purpose of your trip and the dates of your stay. After providing this information, click continue.
- On the next page, you will be asked to provide documents that prove your identity and citizenship. You will need a passport or birth certificate with proof of ID (such as a driver’s licence), a hotel reservation or boarding pass from your flight to Turkey and proof of financial stability (such as bank statements). After providing these documents, click continue.
- On the next page, you will be asked to provide additional documentation if needed. This could include letters of invitation
Background of the Turkey Visa
Turkey is a popular tourist destination due to its warm climate, ancient ruins, and friendly people. However, if you plan on travelling to Turkey, you will likely need a visa. The easiest way to get a Turkey visa without travelling is to apply through a travel agency. However, applying through a travel agency can be expensive, and some agencies only accept applications from customers who are already booked onto their tours. If you’re not interested in touring Turkey or don’t want to use an agency, the best way to get a Turkey visa is to apply directly through the Turkish embassy or consulate in your home country. Either way, make sure you have all of the required paperwork before you go.
If you’re looking to get a turkey visa without travelling, then look no further! Our guide has outlined everything you need to know in order to apply for a turkey visa online. Whether you are living in the U.S., Canada, or another country that participates in the Inter-American Convention on Human Rights, you can apply for a turkey visa and have it approved within minutes. All you need is the required documents and an email address!