If you’re looking to travel to another country, it’s important to understand the entry requirements for your trip. In this article, we provide the information you need on Indian Visa from Argentina and Indian Visa for Belgian Citizens.
Why it is so difficult to get an Indian Visa from Argentina?
Argentina is one of the Latin American countries that welcomes Indian visitors. However, getting an Indian visa can be a challenging process. Here are some tips on how to apply for an Indian visa from Argentina:
- First, research which Indian consulate you need to visit. There are four in Argentina – Buenos Aires, Cordoba, Rosario and Santa Fe. Note that the Consulate in Buenos Aires is the main one and handles most applications.
- Next, gather all of your required documents. These include your passport photo, visa application form (available at the consulate), two recent passport-sized photos and money for travel expenses (around $110 USD).
- Finally, make a trip to the consulate. You will need to arrive early in order to fill out paperwork and have your photos taken. Make sure to bring ample supplies of water and snacks as there often isn’t any food available during the processing time.
How to apply for Indian Visa from Argentina
Argentina is a country located in Southern South America. It shares common borders with Brazil, Chile and Uruguay. As of 2014, Argentina had a population of almost 40 million people. Citizens of India can apply for an Indian visa from Argentinean consulates in Buenos Aires, Córdoba, La Plata, Mendoza and Rosario. Some other requirements that must be met include proper documentation such as your passport photo, a photocopy of the page with your visa application stamp and your hotel reservation confirmation letter. Indian visas are valid for 30 days and can be extended for an additional 30 days if required. The fee charged for the issuance of an Indian visa is $160 US dollars. Indian Visa for Belgian Citizens
Argentina is one of the 21 Schengen member countries and hence offers visa-free travel for citizens of most European Union countries. Indians can apply for a tourist visa, business visa or student visa. The application process is relatively straightforward, though some documentation may be required.
To apply for a tourist visa, travellers should first register with the Argentine Embassy or Consulate in their home country. Next, they will need to submit a passport photo, an application fee (around US$60), and evidence of financial stability such as a recent bank statement or credit card statement. Finally, they will need to provide information on their planned activities in Argentina (e.g., dates of stay, names of hotels and restaurants).
Business travellers should contact the local Chamber of Commerce to determine if there are any special requirements or procedures that must be followed before submitting an application. Applicants wishing to stay longer than 30 days should also contact the Chamber of Commerce as most businesses require proof of business activity in order to sponsor a visitor’s visa.
Students should follow the same steps as business travellers above but should also submit documents confirming that they are enrolled in a relevant course or programme at an accredited institution in Argentina. Finally, applicants must present a valid passport along with all other required documents when submitting their applications.
Argentine visas are valid for up to 90 days and can be extended for another 90 days if necessary. Travellers should always check the
How long does it take to get an Indian Visa from Belgium?
Belgium is one of the countries that offer Indian visa on a non-resident basis.
Requirements for Belgian visa:
You must have a valid passport that is at least six months old.
Proof of financial stability (if you are applying for a business/tourist visa).
A recent passport-style photograph.
Proof of health insurance.
A letter from your employer or an invitation from a friend stating your planned visit to Belgium and the length of your stay.
The application fee is €60.
How long does it take to get an Indian Visa from Belgium? The application process usually takes around 3-4 weeks to complete, but can take up to 6 weeks in rare cases.
Belgium is one of the European countries that issue Indian visas. The processing time for a Belgian visa application is about five working days, but it can take up to ten days during peak seasons. To apply for a Belgian visa, you must first submit your online application form and supporting documents through the official website of the Belgian Embassy or Consulate in your home country. You will also need to pay the required visa fees. Some Indian nationals who are visiting Belgium for business or leisure may be exempt from paying the visa fee if they hold an E-1, E-2, or S-6 visa issued by a Schengen member country. After submitting your online application form, you will receive an acknowledgement message from the embassy or consulate that confirms your application has been received. Once your application has been processed, you will be contacted by the embassy or consulate to schedule an appointment for an interview.
Tips and Tricks to get your Indian Visa
Argentine citizens may obtain an Indian visa through the nearest Argentine consulate or embassy. Belgian citizens may also apply for an Indian visa at the Indian embassy in Brussels, depending on their citizenship.
To expedite the application process, it is advisable to have all required documents ready ahead of time. These include a passport valid for at least six months beyond your planned stay in India, a recent passport-style photo, and proof of your financial stability (e.g. bank statement, income tax returns).
Once all required documentation is completed, applicants must submit their application to the relevant consulate or embassy. Applicants should also plan to arrive well in advance of their scheduled appointment as processing times can be lengthy.
If you are a Belgian citizen, and you want to visit India for tourism or business purposes, you should apply for an Indian visa. Here are a few tips and tricks to get your Indian visa:
- Start by creating an account with the Indian government’s website, e-Visa. This will allow you to save your application form and track the progress of your application.
- Fill out all the required information on the e-Visa application form, including your full name, date of birth, passport number, and address in India. Make sure to include any documents that support your application, such as hotel reservations or airline tickets.
- Submit your completed e-Visa application form to the Indian consulate in your home country. You will need to provide copies of all of the documents mentioned in step 2 above as well as a valid passport photo.
- Allow at least three weeks for the Indian consulate to process your e-Visa application and send you a confirmation letter detailing the next steps in processing your visa request.
- Once you receive your confirmation letter from the Indian consulate, make travel plans and book flights/tours to India. You will also need to have enough money available to cover any expenses associated with traveling to India (e.g., visas, transportation costs).