Traveling can be expensive, especially if you’re going abroad! The last thing you want to do is spend all your time waiting in line and filling out forms.
How to apply for a Taiwan Visa
If you are planning to travel to Taiwan or Turkey, then you will need a visa. Here we will show you how to apply for a Taiwan visa from the respective countries’ websites. Turkey Visa from Taiwan
Please print out the form and fill it in completely before sending it to the embassy or consulate. The application fee is NT$1600 and should be sent with your application form. However, if you are applying for a family visit visa, the fee is only NT$800.
You may also need to provide some documents to support your application such as a recent passport-size photo, a copy of your flight tickets, your hotel reservation confirmation, and proof of financial resources (if applying for a business visa).}
How to apply for a Turkey Visa
If you are planning to travel to Turkey, you will need a visa. A visa is a document that allows someone to enter a foreign country. The process of obtaining a Turkish visa can be complicated, but there are some general tips that will help make the process easier. Here are the steps to follow:
1) First, make sure that you have the correct documentation. You will need your passport, visa application form (available from your embassy or consulate), and two passport-sized photos. You may also be required to provide documents such as proof of financial stability and health insurance coverage in Turkey.
2) Next, visit your nearest Turkish embassy or consulate. You will need to submit your application form, passport, and two passport-sized photos. If you are applying for a tourist visa, you will also need to provide proof of hotel reservation and tickets for your flights to Turkey. Turkey Visa from Dominica
3) After submitting your application, you may need to wait several weeks for a response. If everything is in order, the embassy or consulate will send you an approval letter along with information about the processing fee and required documentation for your visa application.
4) Finally, travel to Turkey and present your approved
Turkey Visa Processing Time
Applications for Turkish visas can take anywhere from 3-6 weeks to process. However, it is important to keep in mind that the processing time may vary based on the discretion of the Turkish visa office. It is always best to call ahead to inquire about the processing time for your specific case. Keep in mind that the longer the processing time, the more expensive your visa will be.
– Completed application form (available from Turkish visa offices)
– Two passport-sized photos
– Bank statement showing sufficient funds to cover expenses while in Turkey (may be requested at time of application)
– Proof of onward travel (i.e. air ticket, hotel reservation, etc.)
– medical insurance valid for at least three months after your departure from Turkey
photocopy of your valid passport
photocopy of your birth certificate or an original Certificate of Citizenship or Alien Registration
Letter of invitation from a close relative residing in Turkey
Turkey is a popular tourist destination and has been ranked as one of the most peaceful countries in the world. With its rich cultural heritage and stunning natural scenery, Turkey makes for an excellent tourist destination. If you are planning to
Turkey Visa Requirements
To apply for a visa to travel to Turkey, you will need to meet the following requirements:
-A passport valid for at least six months beyond your intended period of stay in Turkey.
-A visa application form (available from local Turkish consulates).
-Two recent passport-sized photographs.
-Proof of financial support for your stay in Turkey (a letter from your bank or other financial institution stating the amount of money you will be spending in Turkey, as well as confirmation that you have enough funds to cover your costs while in Turkey).
-Your passport copy.
-The fee payable to the Turkish consulate/embassy where you are applying for the visa.
If you are a citizen of a country within the European Union, Norway, Iceland, Switzerland or Lichtenstein, you do not require a visa to enter Turkey. However, if you are not one of these citizens and intend to stay longer than three months, you will need to obtain a residence permit from the Turkish authorities.